Over the last two years, the IFoA has hosted a series of roundtable meetings with the PRA on best practice in insurance investment and the application of the Prudent Person Principle, which governs insurance investment under Solvency II.
These roundtables are organised by the IFoA's Finance and Investment Practice Board, supporting its members with access to relevant information on industry and regulatory developments. They have been attended by a diverse group of IFoA members, including insurance CIOs and Heads of ALM, actuarial and investment consultants, insurance asset managers, and investment bankers.
This roundtable will be focused on liquidity (and illiquidity) considerations for insurers.
- The roundtable is open to IFoA members working in any area of insurance investment.
- A limited number of places will be made available to other professionals working in the Investment or ALM functions of insurance companies.
- There is a limit of one attendee per firm.
- Should the roundtable be oversubscribed, preference will be given to attendees from insurance companies.
- The roundtable will operate under the Chatham House Rule.
Please register your interest by 31 May 2018. Successful applicants will receive a confirmation of their place at the roundtable shortly after that date.
Willis Towers Watson offices (51 Lime Street, London)
Nearest Public Transport